Do you have a story to tell about HIV testing? About Aids drugs? About the Aids industry or doctors? A personal success story? Consider submitting your story for publication at RTB.
- Have you recently been given an Hiv test result? Do you currently have a “positive” diagnosis?
- What has your experience been? With the drugs, with the doctors?
- Have you been on Aids drugs? Did they help, or hurt? Or both?
- Have you discovered methods of improving or regaining health using food, micronutrients, excercise, or other non-toxic medicines? Do you use specific supplements to improve your health while on standard drugs?
- Are you stigmatized because of your test result? Would you like to challenge your test result legally?
Send us your story, and we’ll feature it in our ‘featured articles’ section.
- When you were tested, did your doctor or clinician tell you that the tests give no single, standardized result?
- Did he or she tell you that you were permanently infected?
- Did he or she give you access to the standard medical literature on Hiv testing, or the Aids diagnosis?
Tell us your story, and RTB will write to your doctor or clinician and ask them why they haven’t given you all the literature on HIV testing, and we’ll publish their response.
Submit your story in the pane below, or to [email protected] Please include your full name, an email where you can be reached, and how you would like to be identified in your article (ie. only first, or first and last name).