|I’m here because I read John Lauritsen’s AIDS War and for me HIV/AIDS was over once I discovered the truth about the AIDS drugs. That book was written in 1994, so why am I even writing this now? I don’t know.
I also became incredibly ill from Phenol (Benzene) exposure at work and that’s why I know the fine details. This is because Benzene is still the most obvious culprit involved in the T-cell depletion that causes AIDS.
- “By carefully measuring individual laborers’ exposure to benzene and other chemicals, the researchers showed that the 109 workers exposed below the 1 ppm level still had white blood cell counts almost 15 percent lower than similar workers who were not exposed. The reduction was larger for individuals subjected to more than 10 ppm of benzene.”
My first shot, if I ever say Benzene causes more T-cell depletion than HIV I get called a holocaust denier. Oh well.
So on to retroviruses.
Retrovirus is a misnomer.
Just because Robert Gallo declared a retrovirus to be the probable cause of AIDS in 1984 at a press conference doesn’t mean a thing. He knew nothing about retroviruses back then and his main peer Peter Duesberg said he was wrong immediately.
This was all a commercial gold rush set up by the American government via the NIH who employed Gallo to sell two new tests, one was the HIV antibody test which still to this day has on the inserts warnings saying things like this.
- “The AMPLICOR HIV-1 MONITOR [Viral Load] test is not intended to be used as a screening test for HIV or as a diagnostic test to confirm the presence of HIV infection…
- “Do not use this kit as the sole basis of diagnosis of HIV-1 infection” (Abbott Laboratories HIV Test, Roche Viral Load Test and Epitope, Inc. Western Blot Test…)
- “Positive test results can occur due to “prior pregnancy, blood transfusions…and other potential nonspecific reactions” (Vironostika HIV Test, 2003).”
The other was the Michael Gottlieb’s T-cell test, completely confusing when put into practice, terrifying healthy people with low T-cell counts who only have low T-cell counts because they aren’t sick and therefore don’t need T-cells to be on massive alert.
If you have a high T-cell count it could mean you have an autoimmune disease or allergies but they tell you that you’re well. All a giant stuff up, in fact I would say both of these guys are like the Derek Zoolanders of Biology, who led everyone up a creek where the boat got stuck.
And that’s where we are now.
After the Genome project happened we discovered -Lord, Oh Lordie– that about 40% of our Genome was made up of RNA transposable elements, in other words they replicate differently to DNA and move around or transpose. Before the Genome Project these were called ‘Junk DNA’ because we didn’t know what they were –and 8% of those transposable elements are called Long Terminal Repeats by the geneticists.
Long Terminal Repeats are also called retroviruses.
The way our genome keeps them in check to stop them moving round aimlessly is with a process called DNA Methylation.
Tucked away in my university book ‘Principles of Genetics’ by Snustad and Simmons is this quote.
- “Where Methylated DNA is found, it is associated with transcriptional repression. This is most dramatically seen in female mammals where the inactive X chromosome is extensively methylated. Regions of the mammalian genome that contain repetitive sequences , including those rich in transposable elements are also methylated, perhaps as a way of protecting the organism against the deleterious effects of transposable expression and movement” (Page 620 if you need to look.)
So retroviruses are not infectious, they are in us, all the time. They are involved in fetal and cell growth and you find them everywhere especially in the placenta in large amounts during early pregnancy because fetal cells are Methylating and Demethylating over and over as the growth happens.
- “Epigenetic alterations, including changes in DNA methylation status, are among the most common molecular alterations in human neoplasia. DNA methylation changes are also involved in mammalian development, starting with a wave of demethylation during cleavage, followed by genome-wide de novo methylation after implantation. Recently, Ohgane et al. reported that the differentiation of a trophoblast lineage is associated with DNA methylation and demethylation.”Link
So what do we do? We panic and test our women for a theoretical retrovirus that was ‘The probable cause of AIDS’ back in 1984 and then it gets worse because we give them anti-retroviral drugs to stop these evil retroviruses.
Never mind that the drugs even have warnings saying “These drugs can cause mutations”, this is an ideological crusade just to keep ourselves satisfied that we are winning the war on AIDS.
I’ve cried about this, got so angry my adrenal glands hurt, been abused for telling people, lost friends, lost a lot of time, maybe more, felt insane and ended up saying tragic jokes like “I think I might have the AGE virus, it’s going to get me one day.”
Retrovirus is a misnomer. Here’s the HERV-W retrovirus involved in cell to cell fusion when pregnancy happens, when this came on the net I saw it straight away and my alarm bells went off.
Robert Gallo did not know any of this in 1984.
HIV is so 80’s.That’s why it’s called a retro virus.
- “We demonstrate that HERV-W encodes a highly fusogenic membrane glycoprotein able to induce syncytium formation upon interaction with the type D mammalian retrovirus receptor expressed in primate and pig cells. Moreover, we found that HERV-W was expressed in placenta cells, suggesting that it may be involved in normal placenta function.”Link
Highly fusogenic means they stick to us, no wonder everyone thought they were infectious.
They are certainly involved in cell growth. What I believe is happening is they are holding us together and the most dramatic example is the collapse of collagen and skin in AIDS patients who take the anti- retrovirals.
.Just go to www.facialwasting.org and see what I mean.
Here is an example of our retroviruses appearing in our skin.
- “This tissue-tropism should be seen in relation to the high expression previously found in syncytiotrophoblasts in placenta and sebaceous glands of the skin, suggesting profound influences by steroid hormonal regulation.“
The “profound influence of steroid hormonal regulation” just means our hormones give the signals to the cells to grow and the retroviruses are part of the process.
This is why they say don’t take too much Vitamin A in pregnancy because it can cause defects but likewise if you don’t have enough you get defects as well because there is a “wave of demethylation during cleavage” of the fetal cells.
And the retroviruses appear with demethylation.
It’s all about balance in an unbalanced world. Now I have a folder called Nerd in my newly repaired Bitza computer with it’s 8gig hard drive (woohoo and thanks Ward, he’s the computer nerd that is making this possible). That folder has 1.6meg in word document quotes just to prove this. Unfortunately the real research on retroviruses has not been done yet, so come on I’m waiting, but in the meantime I can show you a lot they’ve all missed using their own data.
So how did Gallo stuff up? Well he was a failed retrovirologist who thought because he found retroviruses in leukemia that he could extract that retrovirus and infect some other poor mammal and give them leukemia.
Well it didn’t work just the same as the poor chimps now in retirement zoos who were infected with HIV, they didn’t get sick.
When some poor gay guys from the disco era who had used Amyl Nitrate, Coke and party drugs followed by over prescription of Antibiotics, Cortisone (an immune suppressant drug) and more (there were also Benzene contaminated lubricants called Hot Oils on the market), finally got ill and came down with pneumonia –Gallo turned up with his retrovirus test and, lo and behold, got a few positives.
We are talking about a handful of guys, literally –and the press, who were in full Reagan mode and wanted a pogrom against gays, simply went with it. Bigots.
How does this effect science now? Here’s my funniest example.
I’m from Brisbane in Australia, we get called the Deep North up here, everyone thinks we’re hicks with IQ’s of 60 (mine’s 152 just to be a show off). We have Koalas here, and the greenies get very upset that they are going to disappear from the city zone and they probably will. This is because they are a bit dumb and even if we made corridors for them to travel through when breeding season comes they are so hot for sex they run out under cars and into back yards where dogs just crunch them.
But down near the Gold Coast (bit like a Florida zone) there’s one of those theme parks called Dreamworld. This is a study of the koalas there who are kept old and alive long enough for the researchers to notice that they are riddled with Lymphomas.
Well these researchers have blamed the Koala retrovirus (so don’t have sex with the critters), and if they have their way the female koalas will be put on anti-retrovirals to stop mother to child transmission. I’m not kidding, that’s how scientists think.
- “Koala retrovirus (KoRV) is a newly described endogenous retrovirus and is unusual in that inserts comprise a full-length replication competent genome. As koalas are known to suffer from an extremely high incidence of leukaemia/lymphoma, the association between this retrovirus and disease in koalas was examined. Using quantitative real-time reverse transcriptase PCR it was demonstrated that KoRV RNA levels in plasma are significantly increased in animals suffering from leukaemia or lymphoma when compared with healthy animals.Link
Why on earth do koalas suffer an extremely high incidence of leukaemia/lymphoma?
Well, remember DNA Methylation keeps retroviruses in check. If you look at cancer studies they mention that global demethylation of the Genome is a big risk factor for getting cancer, here’s one saying what happens with the retroviruses.
- “In addition, when researchers treat cells or mice with drugs that demethylate the genome, the result is activation of previously silent retroviruses and endogenous genes.”Link
Retrovirus is a misnomer again, they are just coming out because our DNA is not being methylated. Demethylation is the cause of the disease, and this is because the nutrients needed for Methylation to happen are also antioxidants that protect cells.
When the cells are falling apart that’s when the retroviruses come out.
Harold Foster is running what seem already to be successful trials with selenium on AIDS patients in Africa. I’m writing this also because he was the one that noticed that selenium deficiency causes AIDS.
Koalas only eat Eucalyptus leaves and on that diet they get selenium deficient.
- “In addition, analyses done for the agroforestry program showed that little selenium accumulated in the eucalyptus leaves or wood fiber; however, it was noted that high concentrations of selenium accumulated in the sap.”Eucalyptus Trees Used to Clean Up Selenium
May Now Be a Danger to Migratory Birds Link
Also here in South East Queensland where Brisbane and the Gold Coast are we have low selenium levels in our soil.
- “selenium deficiency is usually associated with acid or sandy soils where the annual rainfall is over 450mm. This occurs in the northern and southern tablelands of NSW, coastal and south east Queensland, parts of Western Australia, Victoria, South Australia and the eastern half of Tasmania” Save on Sheep Selenium Dollars Link
The koalas are selenium deficient and selenium in the form of S-adenosyl-methionine or SAM is needed for Methylation to happen.
- “Interestingly, the continuous feeding of a diet deficient in choline and methionine is recognized to lead to global DNA hypomethylation and cause hepatocellular carcinomas in rats in the absence of any exogenous carcinogen.” Diet, Epigenetic Events, and Cancer Prevention Link
- “Dietary deficiencies of the SAM precursors folate, methionine, vitamin B12, and choline have been associated with increased cancer risk.” Diet, DNA Methylation Processes and Health Workshop Link
This is why we give pregnant mums folic acid. We forgot the selenium and the koalas, they just have to breed quickly before they get leukemia.
Harry Foster is right to use selenium. Thankfully someone noticed.
Who else is using this? Lots of us are.
Every time we get a flu we reach for garlic because it has selenium, but in South Africa there’s been a fuss for some years now because Tine Van Der Maas has been using a mix of lemons, garlic, beetroot and olive oil to cure AIDS and TB patients.
This is her website.
Power to the People
Lemons simply stop scurvy and must be the oldest antiviral on the planet. How did we get to Australia? Captain Cook used lemons and the sailors didn’t die on the way.
Garlic has the selenium, but beetroot has folic acid and choline that are both nutrients needed for DNA Methylation to happen. Olive oil provides the Omega essential fatty acids.
Here’s the proof, Glutathione is a selenium compound that protects cells.
“These results suggest that DNA hypermethylation of the HIV LTR may change the binding characteristics between LTR sequences and cellular proteins, thereby suppressing HIV LTR transcription and modulating viral expression.” Inactivation of the HIV LTR by DNA CpG methylation: evidence for a role in latency Link
“Intracellular levels of glutathione are depleted in patients with acquired immunodeficiency syndrome in whom the risk of tuberculosis, particularly disseminated disease is many times that of healthy individuals. In this study, we examined the role of glutathione in immunity against tuberculosis infection in samples derived from healthy and human immunodeficiency virus infected subjects. Our studies confirm that glutathione levels are reduced in peripheral blood mononuclear cells and in red blood cells isolated from human immunodeficiency virus-infected subjects (CD4>400/cumm). Furthermore, treatment of blood cultures from human immunodeficiency virus infected subjects with N-acetyl cysteine, a glutathione precursor, caused improved control of intracellular M. tuberculosis infection.” Glutathione and growth inhibition of Mycobacterium tuberculosis in healthy and HIV infected subjects. Link
“In AIDS patients, chronic inflammation and elevated levels of cytokines seem to be associated with lower levels of GSH: GSH levels decrease rapidly upon infection with HIV and continue to decline as the disease progresses. Investigators have shown that agents that increase intracellular levels of GSH inhibit HIV replication.” Potential role of reduced glutathione as an antiviral agent Link
Now I’ll use someone else to summarise my points about retroviruses before I hit you all with the bewildering nerd stuff that proves these nutrients are the first call treatment for AIDS, cancer and all the autoimmune diseases and allergy diseases. By this I mean arthritis, rheumatism, psoriasis, some diabetes, MS, lupus, irritable bowel, asthma, possibly even autism — as all are the same diseases in different organs.
Our immune system recognizes something it doesn’t like and we get in trouble as our white blood cells pour out nitric oxide and hydrogen peroxide to dissolve it.
The reason the retroviruses turn up with autoimmune diseases is probably because as the white blood cells cause the damage to our cells, as well as removing pathogens, our cells then have to patch up the damage and grow back into the holes that were made.
Cell growth again, so the HIV test is not good for growing children.
“One of the many striking findings to come from the sequencing of the human genome is that some 45% of our DNA is composed of transposable elements such as LINE and Alu retroelements and DNA transposons. Around 8% of the genome is derived from sequences with similarity to infectious retroviruses, which can be easily recognized because all infectious retroviruses contain at least three genes, including gag (encoding structural proteins), pol (viral enzymes), and env (surface envelope proteins), as well as long terminal repeats (LTRs). The existence of human endogenous retroviruses (HERVs) has been known for many years, but their abundance in the genome was not predicted by earlier studies.”
“The best example of a HERV with a known function is HERV-W. The envelope proteins of this HERV are thought to mediate fusion of trophoblasts, an essential step during formation of the placenta. A role in membrane fusion is not surprising since this is the role of the viral Env protein during retroviral infection following binding to a cell surface receptor.”
“The clinical heterogeneity of many of the associated diseases, such as lupus erythematosus, rheumatoid arthritis and multiple sclerosis, has also been a problem, since HERVs may be involved in specific subtypes of a particular disease and such subtypes may not be recognized by current diagnostic criteria.” Endogenous retroviruses in the human genome sequence Link
Note that they are talking about lupus erythematosus, rheumatoid arthritis and multiple sclerosis, autoimmune diseases where our retroviruses appear.
Where does the HIV/AIDS epidemic come from in Africa and the Third World?
- “A common method of measuring HIV prevalence in South Africa is by looking at HIV test results taken from pregnant women who attend antenatal clinics.” HIV/AIDS in South Africa Link
From the HIV test itself. (Love this one about human and baboon placentas.)
- “In normal human placental tissues, they have antigenic similarity with exogenous retroviruses, such as the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), and may have a role to play in the regulation of cellular gene expression, syncytiotrophoblast formation or pregnancy-related immunosuppression.
- “The results of this study confirm the specific expression of retroviral cross- reactive antigens in normal baboon placental tissues and suggest placental cellular proteins may have antigenic similarity with those recognized by anti- HIV/SIV antibodies. The role of these retroviral-related proteins expressed at the maternal-fetal interface remain unclear.”
Oh my God, I can show you these monkey studies over and over so I won’t. Actually I will because it’s funny.
Look here, the koala retrovirus looks like the gibbon leukemia virus.
- “The Nucleotide Sequence of Koala (Phascolarctos cinereus) Retrovirus: a Novel Type C Endogenous Virus Related to Gibbon Ape Leukemia Virus” Link
And we have antibodies to the gibbon leukemia virus. So does that mean we have antibodies to the koala retrovirus?
- “Sera from healthy humans contained naturally occurring antibody against group- or subgroup-specific antigen on the envelope of the following type C viruses isolated from primates: gibbon ape leukemia virus, simian (woolly monkey) sarcoma virus, baboon endogenous type C virus, and putative human type C viruses [HL23V isolated from blood cells of a patient with acute myelogenous leukemia (HL23) and HEL-12V from human embryonic diploid cells (CIH-32)].
- “The highest incidence of antibody production was in 1- to 10-year-olds and 31- to 40-year-olds, with the adults exhibiting higher levels. Differences in incidence of natural antibody were not found to be sex-linked. These findings suggest that type C RNA viruses related to the gibbon ape leukemia virus and simian (woolly monkey) sarcoma virus family as well as the baboon endogenous type C virus family may be widespread in humans.” Natural Antibodies in Sera from Healthy Humans to Antigens on Surfaces of Type C RNA Viruses and Cells from Primates Link
Getting my point here, the people who give you a HIV test are really confused.
This is HERV-K, it’s a very common LTR or retrovirus in our genome that appears everywhere and in this study it cross reacts with Bob’s HIV antibody test.
I thought it ‘was specific’?
- “Furthermore we could observe a parallel HIV-1/HERV-K seroconversion, which probably is not due to an HIV-1/HERV-K-outer membrane envelope cross- reactivity.” Antibodies in human sera recognizing a recombinant outer membrane protein encoded by the envelope gene of the human endogenous retrovirus K. Link
The funny comment there is it’s “probably not due to an HIV-1/HERV-K-outer membrane envelope cross-reactivity”, but the researchers are trying really to say “we think the study stuffed up, so we don’t get in trouble for noticing they cross react”.
Here again this a guy called Urnovitz, he believes another chunk of our transposable elements called ALU’s which move around as well are responsible for AIDS, so like Gallo he is trying to come up with new tests for them. Are we sick of these tests yet?
Just eat some decent food.
- “Data indicate that in the general population, 0.6% of low risk individuals show HERV-like antibodies compared with 27% of nonhealthy individuals,” Urnovitz indicated.”Standard tests are unable to differentiate between HERV-like antibodies and HIV antibodies. Furthermore, they do not provide enough information to evaluate the contribution of HERVs to HIV progression toward Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome.” New Antibody Marker Could Aid Autoimmune Disease Diagnosis Link
He noticed that most of the guys with Gulf War Syndrome and people with AIDS have heaps of HERV-K antibodies. I noticed that all the autoimmune diseases have as well.
But again HERV-K also appears in the placenta, so why on earth would it appear in the placenta and cancer cells? This is because placental cells and cancer are barely different, they are cells that need guiding.
We take the approach of poisoning cancer cells, when if we worked out how to steer them – as in pregnancy – we might sort the problem out.
Urnovitz forgot that DNA hypomethylation is causing them to come out.
Transcription of HERV-K-related LTRs in human placenta and leukemic cells. Link
Expression of a human endogenous retrovirus, HERV-K, in the blood cells of leukemia patients. Link
Here’s HERV-W in cancer too. Why does it happily do nothing wrong in the placenta but appears in cancer?
- “We examined the structural genes (gag, pol and env) of the human endogenous retrovirus (HERV-W) family from 12 normal human tissues and 18 human cancer cell lines using RT-PCR.” Expression of the human endogenous retrovirus HERV-W family in various human tissues and cancer cells Link
And here is why we see HERV-W in cancer cells: L1 and HERV-W retrotransposons are hypomethylated in human ovarian carcinomas Link
DNA hypomethylation is causing the cancer. And selenium, folic acid, choline and other nutrients all help stop that from happening.
I’m proving nutrition stops AIDS and cancer here, because all the chemotherapy out there depletes selenium and it’s other compound glutathione. A hundred years of donations to the cancer research foundations gave us drugs that just kept cancer at bay by shutting down all life in the body. This is why almost everyone gets a cancer reoccurrence after chemo and why AZT never stopped HIV it just terminated every living process in the body.
- “Azidothymidine causes functional and structural destruction of mitochondria, glutathione deficiency.” Suppression of Human Immunodeficiency Virus Expression in Chronically Infected Monocytic Cells by Glutathione, Glutathione Ester, and N- Acetylcysteine 1991 Link
Here in Australia as in other countries pregnant women are now asked if they will do a HIV test and if they are unlucky to draw a straw in Gallo’s lottery they are given AZT from around 13 weeks of the pregnancy.
The child is then given 6 weeks worth as soon as they are born. Welcome to Robert Gallo’s sick and twisted world.
This is what happens to them.
- “Recent studies of pregnant women and animal models have raised concerns regarding potentially serious mitochondrial toxicity-related side effects in infants born to mothers who received nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors (NRTIs) during their pregnancy to prevent HIV-1 perinatal transmission.
- Similarly, the mean mtDNA copies per cell from the cord blood of the HIV-positive women compared with HIV-negative women was 144 +/- 101 and 865 +/- 331 ( =.0026), respectively. There was a statistically significant decrease in mtDNA copies per cell in placenta and cord blood between the HIV-infected women on NRTIs compared with HIV-negative women.” Placenta and cord blood mitochondrial DNA toxicity in HIV-infected women receiving nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors during pregnancy. Link
What that blurb means is the mitochondrial DNA is so poisoned it would be amazing these women can walk.
This is a description of the effects.
- “Mitochondrial damage is poorly diagnosed, and when symptoms do occur, they can run the range from mild, to severe, to life-threatening. For instance, common symptoms include fatigue, muscle weakness (myopathy), peripheral neuropathy, and pancreatitis. However, some researchers suggest that regardless of HIV serostatus, damage to mitochondria can be a possible factor in low platelet count (thrombocytopenia), anemia, and low neutrophil count (neutropenia). Furthermore, there is a significant link between damaged and dysfunctional mitochondria and the development of Type II diabetes in adults, again, regardless of HIV serostatus.” Link
Cure for AIDS is it? Give this stuff to starving Africans and get that warm inner glow.
Or how about Nevirapine? These are the photos Thabo Mbeki had seen that turned him into a raving neo-nazi intent on denying Africans the right to life saving AIDS drugs. Nevirapine Flesh-eater Halted SA Aids Trials Link
Now if you were a sensible public servant and you saw this would you allow this rubbish into your country to give to your sick people? Poor Thabo, I’m amazed he didn’t swear profusely at the Treatment Action Campaign stooges who are simply working for multinational drug companies.
Over here in every so called alternative media outlet reported Thabo as a madman and Nazi. I was sickened by the reporting which I saw as collaboration with a genocidal racket that will go down in history as just that. Jonathan Fishbein blew the whistle on Nevirapine this year and good on him. Link
Here is a case on one of the litigation sites getting ready to cash in on the gold rush when HIV/AIDS goes down.
- “Nevirapine was dosed at 4mg per kg once a day for the first 14 days, and then 4mg per kg twice a day. On day 28 of antiretroviral therapy the boy was admitted to hospital with a two day history of ulcerative rash. Treatment with intravenous fluids, steroids and antimicrobials was provided, to which the boy initially responded. However, on day 25 of hospitalisation, he developed a fever, restlessness, altered mental state, and, probably because of sepsis, died
- Large numbers of HIV-positive children will require therapy with nevirapine in resource-limited setting, note the investigators. Because of this, the investigators caution “the scenario we report here will become more common as ART expansion continues… additional research is needed to investigate the degree to which serious nevirapine toxicities can be predicted on the basis of genetic factors or previous toxicity in first-degree relatives.” Stevens-Johnson Syndrome Affects Mother and Son Taking Nevirapine Link
Stevens-Johnson Syndrome means your skin falls off. “…the scenario we report here will become more common as ART expansion continues…” That is a chilling statement.
This is why mothers are packing their children up and going on the run from the AIDS police. Link
So back to my point after that harrowing experience. Chemo depletes selenium, stuffs the kidneys and liver and generally kills people. I’m talking about cancer chemo as well.
All these nutrients stop the so-called retroviruses, methylate our DNA and therefore have a huge effect on AIDS, Cancer and all autoimmune diseases. I haven’t even touched on the autoimmune subject yet.
I’ll show you something by Mae-Wan Ho, she’s a darling of the anti-GM crowd now because she wrote a book called Living With The Fluid Genome and pointed out that shoving vaccines straight into the blood stream, stuffing around with GM crops and our food or doing a tweak or two by adding genes attached to viruses into us is nuts.
Why? Well obviously no one knows what will happen.
Look what happened to the Gulf war people who had 30 different vaccines, they became cripples.
That’s her point. Kids who end up with autism from vaccines, that’s her point. Our scientists are mad.
“Defective or dormant HERVs, like defective retrotransposons, can become expressed when missing gene-functions are provided by a ‘helper’ virus that happens to infect the cell, and that includes ‘attenuated’ viruses in vaccines. Like retrotransposons, HERVs can also be induced: by X-rays or various chemical agents and drugs, such as inhibitors of protein synthesis, organophosphates and other pesticides, inflammatory cytokines (hormone- like factors that influence cells of the immune system) or steroid hormones, and retinoic acid.
In a comprehensive review published in 1996, virologists Howard Urnovitz and William Murphy raised the possibility that many chronic debilitating diseases may be linked to HERVs. These include leukaemia and other cancers, B-cell immunoglobulin diseases, inflammatory diseases of the nervous system, autoimmune rheumatic and connective tissue disease and chronic fatigue syndrome.
There are several mechanisms linking HERVs with chronic diseases, though it is not at all clear which mechanism comes into effect under different circumstances.
One way in which endogenous viruses can cause disease is for them to move and insert itself next to certain genes, that, when over-expressed, results in uncontrolled cell division, or cancer. This mechanism may be involved in mouse and human leukaemia, breast cancer and teratocarcinoma. This is also the mechanism that causes cancer in gene therapy, when viral vectors integrate next to these same genes.” Endogenous Viruses and Chronic Disease Link
This is what I will talk about.
- “Like retrotransposons, HERVs can also be induced: by X-rays or various chemical agents and drugs, such as inhibitors of protein synthesis, organophosphates and other pesticides, inflammatory cytokines (hormone-like factors that influence cells of the immune system) or steroid hormones, and retinoic acid.”
Why do X-rays, chemical agents and drugs cause HERV’s to come out?
Because all these things deplete the nutrients that are needed for DNA methylation and that’s why chemo never works unless you eat well.
But hold on a minute, inhibitors of protein synthesis, that’s nuts, half the HIV population in the West who can afford it are on protease inhibitors, protease is needed as an enzyme to break down protein and synthesize it but they also cause HERV induction? They cause the shrunken face effect too.
Then organophosphates. Well, Mark Purdey laid the blame fair and square on organophosphates as the cause of BSE or Mad Cow’s Disease. But again this was one of those vague viruses, how do we know it wasn’t depleting selenium and causing the cow retroviruses to be induced? Purdey also blamed manganese exposure for BSE because near manganese refineries, deer and cattle were getting the disease. Manganese would interfere with selenium uptake.
They also give selenium and copper to sheep so they don’t get White Muscle Disease, same symptoms as Scrapies that has the same symptoms as BSE.
Inflammatory Cytokines! Just do a search on HIV and inflammatory cytokines and see, they happen together.
Then there are steroid hormones, what does that mean? Body lifters and bouncers are likely to be walking retrovirus factories? That’s funny because they probably are due to the massive cell growth.
But all our old mums and grannies are told to take HRT another hormone to stop their wrinkles and it gives them cancer. That’s cell growth out of control.
Then there are drug addicts, if you shove speed into your system you push your steroid hormone production up and burn out your adrenal glands. I know, that’s probably what stuffed me up a few years ago. I worked with Araldite, an amine glue, and Phenolic resin glues for three and a half years until my body went into autoimmune mode and dismantled my skin.
Adrenaline and Noradrenaline are our hormones that hyper us up at one end of each of these molecules is a Benzene ring and at the other end and Amine chain. No wonder I was speeding off my nut.
Where else does this happen?
Recently there was a big fuss about ice addicts rooting around so much in New York that they were spreading a new a deadly virulent strain of HIV. All a load of trash of course, all the big wigs in HIV/AIDS held meetings and even considered quarantine of districts where this was occurring. Mmmm…
Well, think about it. If you take that much speed, don’t eat, don’t sleep, don’t get sunlight you will stuff the liver where our hormones are made and you’ve replaced it all with a very artificial hormone.
You also need sleep and sunlight to make hormones like TGF Beta that keep the immune system in check and if the immune system goes stupid you’ll have antibodies to all sorts of things that are poisoning you.
Speed and stress also makes you thin, lowers immunity and impairs glucose or sugar metabolism, in other words it can cause diabetes in the long run. Along with rubbish food, chemicals like benzene in our petrol are a risk factor for diabetes and you see this in areas like Harlem with 1 in 3 people diabetic, they are eating too much sugary rubbish and wallowing in Benzene from cars.
Show you a study:
- “As a consequence, higher levels of hydroquinone, phenol and catechol, considered the actual metabolites responsible for benzene toxicity, will accumulate in the diabetic rat. Extrapolating these data to human, we may thus suggest that occupational exposure to benzene of a diabetic subject poses a higher risk level, as his metabolism tends to produce and accumulate higher levels of reactive benzene catabolites.” Link
Over here in Australia we have a pretty bad petrol-sniffing problem amongst our aborigines and this because in some communities they have about one person employed in a hundred and everyone is bored and broke so petrol is the cheapest drug. How did this really happen?
Back in the 1980’s we knew oil was getting grubbier as we got to the bottom of oil fields and that meant more lead to raise octane levels. Lead could have been sorted with a filter.
Instead the oil companies had heaps of left-over benzene to throw around and conned our idiot politicians to stick it in the petrol. What should have happened is the stuff should have been put through catalytic converters at the refineries but to save petrol companies money they made the car owners pay for it.
This is what the inventor of the Black Box said about it, he was an aviation fuels expert and testified in parliament about it. They didn’t listen.
- “Even at that stage, Dr Warren had found that the lead problem was highly overstated and that the potential hazards from the aromatic octane enhancers –like benzene– were greater than the perceived lead problem. “In fact, this stuff appears to be so dangerous, potentially lethal, that I urge you not to use it in any car not fitted with a catalytic converter. Don’t use it in your mower, chainsaw, whipper-snipper or outboard motor, and don’t wash parts in it. If any gets on your skin, wash it off immediately. Avoid the fumes when refuelling and don’t allow anyone near the exhaust, particularly when the exhaust system is cold. Remember that catalytic converters don’t work until they reach some 400 degrees C.” THE LIES OF UNLEADED PETROL Link
I smell it everywhere because I’m allergic to it and want to keep it out of my lungs. And it makes you high so that’s why people sniff it.
South Africa has a huge petrol-sniffing problem and the AIDS capital of the world is in Durban, which also gets called the “Valley of the refineries” with a leukemia rate 20 times the average, who needs HIV to cause AIDS?
The petrol companies are spending $29 million at the moment on studies to prove it doesn’t cause cancer – just to get out of the litigation. Good luck guys, you’re wasting your money.
Where else is it? It’s a preservative called Sodium Benzoate, most people drink it in soft drinks.
This was last week.
“A government analysis of more than 100 soft drinks and other beverages turned up five with levels of cancer-causing benzene that exceed federal drinking-water standards, the Food and Drug Administration said Friday.
Federal rules limit benzene levels in drinking water to 5 parts per billion. A limited FDA analysis of store-bought drinks found benzene levels as high as 79 parts per billion in one lot of Safeway Select Diet Orange.” Cancer-Causing Benzene Found in Drinks 05.19.2006 Link
It gets worse in the Third World because lack of refrigeration and exposure to sun breaks it down and it comes out.
But we already knew this.
“And what of benzoic acid (C7H6O2)? Way back in 1906 Harvey Wiley, the founder of the FDA, conducted experiments on people (with permission) trying to determine the harmful effects, if any, of this compound on humans. At the time, a major food company wanted to add the chemical to various canned products to insure food color and freshness and Dr. Wiley was concerned about possible adverse effects. Upon repeated introduction of small, concentrated amounts of benzoate into his test subjects several adverse side effects were noted after three weeks: night sweats, fever, muscle loss, anorexia, lymph swelling, etc… The same symtoms of AIDS, TOS, SMON, CFS, illicit drug use, and other benzene-induced conditions.
Dr. Wiley testified before congress that the use of benzoic acid, boric acid, salicylates, and cinnamic aldehyde (found in “hot” lubricants) would be disastrous and even succeeded in banning them for a few years. Unfortunately, due to economic and political pressures from food and petrochemical companies, Dr. Wiley was overruled and expelled from the very organization he founded.” Benzene, Lubricants and AIDS Link
Here’s a couple more to prove the point.
- “Decreases of natural killer cells and T-lymphocyte subpopulations and increases of B lymphocytes following a 5-day occupational exposure to mixed organic solvents. Link “The ratio and absolute number of T and B lymphocytes in blood and spleen were depressed after a 7-day exposure at 50 ppm benzene.” Link
It also stuffs around with our hormones or steroids and influences cell growth, and that’s why it cause cancer and leukemia cells to go stupid, and you should have worked out by now that retroviruses will turn up too.
So do the residents of Durban have HIV/AIDS or Leukemia?
Here’s a link to the list of cancer drugs we use and you don’t have to look.
Anti-Tumor Agents by Mechanisms of Action
Buried in that toxic list are a few natural things and they are retinoic acid or vitamin A, vitamin D and curcumin from Turmeric, a polyphenol that looks steroid like. They work rather well together for Leukemia.
- “Combinations of RA and curcumin or vitamin D3 and curcumin inhibited the proliferation of HL-60 cells to a greater extent than was observed for either compound alone.” Synergistic effects of curcumin on all-trans retinoic acid- and 1 alpha,25- dihydroxyvitamin D3-induced differentiation in human promyelocytic leukemia HL-60 cells. Link
Leukemia patients can do this at home with a good curry and some cod liver oil.
The word differentiation is important, it’s why Mae-Wan Ho said steroids influence retroviral induction. It’s all about guiding cells with the right signals.
Here’s that sort of blurb in nerd terms, they are talking about Vitamin D and it gets made from sunlight on our skin or from things like cod liver oil:
- “Nevertheless, it is hypothesized that sunlight deprivation in the arctic winter can lead to a deficiency of the 1, 25(OH)2D3 vitamin, which might stimulate leukemic cell proliferation and block cell differentiation through dysregulation of growth factors in the bone marrow stromal cells, causing one mutation and an overt ALL in progenitor cells damaged during the current or the previous winter by influenza virus, the other mutation.” A hypothesis concerning deficiency of sunlight, cold temperature, and influenza epidemics associated with the onset of acute lymphoblastic leukemia in northern Finland. Link
There has even been a case of a teen in America who got leukemia from too much Playstation and not enough sunlight, poor kid.
Benzene and a lot of the chemicals we use mangle this differentiation. And that includes AIDS and Cancer drugs.
A month after September 11 happened I was a mess because of this and rocked up to 3 different doctors until the third diagnosed pustular psoriasis. That meant every one of my pores was breaking out in pus or white blood cells.
I had fevers and chills, rapid weight loss and no sleep.
My doctor also treats AIDS patients. If I wasn’t in a long-term relationship at the time and had taken a HIV test at the start years before I could have been in trouble if I’d taken the test. I knew it was all rubbish when I sat itching in his surgery so I didn’t. But here is the nerd stuff on autoimmune diseases that cross react with the HIV test.
Hold on to your hats, it makes me tired just looking, it’s night time and I’m putting on my sunnies.
So my first point is that DNA Hypomethylation is a major cause of autoimmunity.
- “These drugs also induce an autoimmune syndrome, suggesting a possible relationship between DNA hypomethylation, T cell autoreactivity, and certain autoimmune diseases. To test this relationship, DNA methylation was studied in T cells from patients with rheumatoid arthritis and patients with systemic lupus erythematosus, and was found to be impaired. These results support a relationship between DNA hypomethylation and some forms of autoimmune disease.” Evidence for impaired T cell DNA methylation in systemic lupus erythematosus and rheumatoid arthritis. Link
Now the stuff on how HIV test cross-reacts with the retroviruses that turn up in autoimmune diseases.
“In 8 out of 29 patients with scleroderma we found antibodies to HIV retroviral proteins in the Western blot analysis. The sera each reacted only to one or two of the p 18, p 24, p 55, and p 65 bands, and the reactions were relatively weak. Antibodies to retroviral proteins in progressive scleroderma Link
The first set of experiments performed on four patients with Sjogren’s syndrome (SjS) and four patients with systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) revealed a significant anti-gp120 antibody reactivity in autoimmune patients when compared to healthy HIV-negative controls.
A significant anti-p24 reactivity was observed in 18 of 29 sera from SjS patients and in 13 of 25 sera from SLE patients. Epitope specificity of anti-HIV antibodies in human and murine autoimmune diseases. Link
RESULTS: Sera from five of 15 patients with Sjogren’s syndrome (33%) reacted against p24 group specific antigen (gag) of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV). Labial salivary gland biopsy specimens from seven of the 15 patients with Sjogren’s syndrome (47%) contained an epithelial cytoplasmic protein reactive with a monoclonal antibody to p24 of HIV. Retrovirus in salivary glands from patients with Sjogren’s syndrome. Link
We previously reported that 30% of SS patients and 36% of systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) patients have serum antibodies to the p24 gag protein of HIV-1.
The p24 gag protein shares a proline-rich epitope with the Sm nucleoprotein to which many SLE patients have antibodies. Are endogenous retroviruses involved in human autoimmune disease? Link
RESULTS. Antibodies to retroviral proteins (ARP), most frequently to HIV Gag proteins p55 and p24, were found in 64% of 22 patients with systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE), in 63% of 8 patients with discoid LE (DLE), in 75% of 8 patients with mixed connective tissue disease (MCTD), and in 26% of 19 individuals with chronic biologically false-positive (CBFP) seroreactions, but not in 8 patients with subacute cutaneous lupus erythematosus. Antibodies to retroviral proteins in autoimmune connective tissue disease. Link
A review of the cases of 20 Zimbabwean patients with acute arthritis raises the possibility of an association between arthropathy, immunogenetic factors, and human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection.
Of note was the finding that, of the 19 patients screened, 14 (74%) showed antibodies to HIV and 11 exhibited some features of acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS)-related complex, especially weight loss, fever, and generalized lymphadenopathy. No HIV- positive patient was a homosexual, intravenous drug abuser, or blood transfusion recipient. Since the 74% prevalence of HIV antibodies in this series exceeds that found even in high-risk populations (e.g., 18% among patients attending sexually transmitted disease clinics in Harare), it seems unlikely to be a chance finding.” Acute arthritis in Zimbabwean patients: possible relationship to human immunodeficiency virus infection. Link
Hepatitis C is not isolated just as HIV is not isolated, really hep C is an autoimmune disease just like lupus. In fact hep C is lupus. High prevalence of serum antibodies to hepatitis C virus in patients with Hashimoto’s thyroiditis Link
“On Southern blotting of DNA extracted from thyroid glands of five patients with Graves’ disease, two probes (720 bp and 942 bp) for gag human immunodeficiency virus type 1 (HIV-1) gave a positive hybridisation signal in all samples tested. Retrovirus-like sequences in Graves’ disease: implications for human autoimmunity. Link
Hepatitis C virus was detected in the serum of three of these four subjects, all of whom had Graves’ disease. Hepatitis C virus antibodies and Graves’ disease Link
Both ELISA and the Immunoblot assays may be falsely positive for ongoing HCV infection in patients with SLE. Suspected HCV infection should be confirmed with PCR for serum HCV RNA in these patients.” Hepatitis C virus antibodies in systemic lupus erythematosus. Link
Here’s my point again about DNA hypomethylation causing the problem in lupus, HIV and hep C and all the autoimmune diseases.
- “T cells from patients with lupus exhibit diminished levels of DNA methyltransferase (MTase) enzyme activity, hypomethylated DNA, and changes in gene expression similar to those exhibited by T cells treated with methylation inhibitors, suggesting that DNA hypomethylation may contribute to human lupus.” Decreased Ras-mitogen-activated protein kinase signaling may cause DNA hypomethylation in T lymphocytes from lupus patients. Link
I had the symptoms of Grave’s disease or hyperthyroidism. Ugh.
- “Graves’ disease are identical to the symptoms of hyperthyroidism, a condition that can be caused by Graves’ disease. Classic symptoms include an enlarged thyroid gland (goiter), nervousness, heat intolerance, weight loss, sweating, diarrhea, tremors, palpitations and exophthalmos (swelling of the tissue behind the eyeballs causing protrusion of the eyeball).” Link
Selenium, copper and iodine are needed to balance Thyroid function. Women with periods that are going out of time need to get these nutrients into their diet because that’s how it’s all balanced. I munched Brazil nuts to get my copper and selenium and it worked.
This is what they say about false positives from a HIV test. Oh God.
- “There are many possible reasons for an indeterminate HIV antibody Western blot assay. Some of these reasons might be: Prior blood transfusions, even with non-HIV-1 infected blood; Prior or current infection with syphilis; Prior or current infection with malaria parasites. Autoimmune disease (e.g. diabetes, Grave’s disease, etc). Infection with other human retroviruses such as HIV-2, HTLV I/II. Association with “large animals.” Animal trainers and veterinarians are sometimes exposed to viruses which do not cause human disease but may interfere with HIV antibody tests. Second or subsequent pregnancies in women.” Accuracy of Adolescent HIV Tests Link
Here is an example of “Second or subsequent pregnancies in women.
- “Expression of intact endogenous retroviruses by normal placental villous trophoblast and immuno-crossreactivity of villous trophoblast with anti-retroviral antisera have been documented.” Expression of endogenous HIV-1 crossreactive antigens within normal human extravillous trophoblast cells. Link
Trophoblasts are fetal cells.
Well, it’s obvious that the claim about the HIV test being specific is just a claim. The p24 core protein is all over the place, how did they get away with this?
- “A major core protein of the human immunodeficiency virus encoded by the HIV gag gene. HIV-seropositive individuals mount a significant immune response to p24 and thus detection of antibodies to p24 is one basis for determining HIV infection by ELISA and Western blot assays.” Link
In fact three quarters of the population have antibodies to the p24 protein, this is because we eat cows and drink milk and this is nothing new. The only reason we have antibodies is because the Bovine Leukemia Virus is from a cow and so we make antibodies to a retrovirus from a different animal, why would we allow a cow retrovirus to replicate in us.But it doesn’t cause Leukemia in humans or cattle, because when a cow gets low in the nutrients that enable DNA methylation – as we should know now hypomethylation happens and the Bovine Leukemia Virus comes out, it is not the cause.
- “Using immunoblotting to test the sera of 257 humans for antibodies of four isotypes (IgG1, IgM, IgA, and IgG4) to the BLV capsid antigen (p24), we detected at least one antibody isotype reactive with BLV in 74% of the human sera tested.” Humans have antibodies reactive with Bovine leukemia virus. Link
This is why they say this.
- “Association with “large animals.” Animal trainers and veterinarians are sometimes exposed to viruses which do not cause human disease but may interfere with HIV antibody tests.”
If you hang round with different animals you can develop antibodies to their transposable elements if of course they get into you. Sometimes it may be a problem but that’s why our DNA methylates to protect us from them.
The scary thing is that cancer patients can be HIV positive.
“In previous studies we found that many humans had antibodies to BLV envelope glycoprotein (gp51) and capsid protein (p24), suggesting humans might possibly be infected with BLV. Bovine leukemia virus in human breast tissues Link
Detection of P24 protein in human breast cancer: influence of receptor status and oestrogen exposure. Link
This is the first report of human sera with antibody to BIV-specific proteins. Detection of multiple retroviral infections in cattle and cross-reactivity of bovine immunodeficiency-like virus and human immunodeficiency virus type 1 proteins using bovine and human sera in a western blot assay. Link
RAK antigens p120, p42, and p25 exhibit molecular and immunological similarity to the proteins encoded by human immunodeficiency virus type 1 (HIV-1) and are expressed by 95% of breast and gynecological cancer cases in women and prostate cancer cases in men. Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type 1-Like DNA Sequences and Immunoreactive Viral Particles with Unique Association with Breast Cancer Link
PCR with HIV-1 Env-derived primers revealed DNA sequences with over 90% homology to HIV-1 gp41 in syncytia and in ovarian cancer cells but not in normal ovary cells.” Giant Syncytia and Virus-Like Particles in Ovarian Carcinoma Cells Isolated from Ascites Fluid Link
This one made me laugh, those damned mice giving us cancer.
- “In addition, the presence of HERV-Ks, which are homologous to MMTV (11, 12, 13) , has made it difficult to distinguish between endogenous and exogenous MMTV-like sequences.” Mouse Mammary Tumor Virus-like ENV Gene Sequences in Human Breast Tumors and in a Lymphoma of a Breast Cancer Patient Link
The HIV antibody test unlike all others has to be diluted. This is because we are all positive and we are all positive –because the HIV antibody test just picks up any old retrovirus. And we are full of them.
“I first took samples of blood that, at 1:400 dilution, tested negative for antibodies to HIV. I then ran the exact same serum samples through the test again, but this time without diluting them. Tested straight, they all came positive.” Link
The viral load test used for HIV detection is for a thing called Reverse Transcriptase that indicates how much retrovirus is floating around inside you. But HERV-K again uses the stuff and you’ve seen enough HERV-K blah from me to sink a ship. And HERV-K appears in all of our diseases plus pregnancy which last time I looked wasn’t meant to be a disease. Some women may disagree.
“These combined results may suggest that these endogenous RT enzymes still have a biological function.” Identification of an Active Reverse Transcriptase Enzyme Encoded by a Human Endogenous HERV-K Retrovirus Link
So how do we quietly put the HIV/AIDS industry to sleep for being so out of date, boringly repetitive and downright deadly? I don’t know because the idiots who run this show get 28 billion dollars in funding from the American taxpayers. What a mess and what about Robert Gallo? If you were getting $150, 000 a year would you put your hand up and say: “I made a boo-boo”?
“The NIH says the HIV-1 patent is one of its most lucrative, bringing in millions of dollars a year in licensing fees. Robert Gallo, an NIH scientist who shares credit for discovering the HIV-1 virus, says he reaps $150,000 a year from royalties — the maximum allowed by United States law for a government scientist. Why rapid HIV tests, widely sold overseas, have eluded the United States Link
Gallo is the co-discoverer of the AIDS virus. Cross Atlantic doesn’t typically invest in bioscience companies, Fox said, but has in this case because of the scientific pedigree of Gallo and his team. “Ultimately in venture capital, you invest in people,” he added. Gallo spinoff has new name, $2 million in venture capital Link
The discretionary FY 2005 budget request for the NIH is $28,607 million.” NIH Roadmap, FY 2005 Budget Link
It won’t go quietly will it?
This is a Professor from the University of Queensland here in Brisbane, where I borrowed John Lauritsen’s ‘AIDS War’ from and ended up in front of this computer screen going nuts. I read that book in 1998, I can’t help it, Lauritsen was angrier than me and saw this whole scam happen to his gay community and he was screaming. I just got damaged reading it.
John Mattick has some good ideas, and this is what he says about our friendly transposable elements.
“Mattick has evidence that RNA molecules wield ultimate control over when and where genes switch on and off. By switching integrated networks of genes on, and switching others off, RNAs control cell identity. They sculpt the myriad specialised cells of the immune and blood systems, make heart cells for hearts, nerve cells for brains, and liver cells for livers. RNAs also co-ordinate the miraculous development process of growth and differentiation that builds a perfect human baby from a few anonymous embryonic cells.
If Mattick is right – and his evidence persuades a growing number of colleagues that he is – the descendants of his DNA-parasitic “hobos” are the “gnomes of the genome”, toiling away unnoticed in the city of the cell, organising and running the whole, wondrous shebang.” Ghost in the machine Link
I’m not a health guru, this week I’ve eaten sandwiches for lunch, eggs and beans, eggs and veggie sausages twice, eggs and salmon from a can, pasta twice because I spent my spare cash seeing the Zoobombs, a great Japanese band two weeks back. My bag of lemons kept me going this week. Remember the profound influence of hormones?
Well, thinking about this has frazzled me probably for years. Right now I haven’t slept, I feel ill and stressed but I’m alright. I don’t have the sort of stress you get if someone tells you you’re going to die because of an outdated test.
Tonight I have to practice with my band, tomorrow I sleep and then see the lovable legend of Brisbane, JJ Speedball, doing his cherry rock for a laugh.When I press send on this I’ll be happy as… because it will then be everyone’s problem, not mine to think about.
I just want someone else to notice because we are all in danger if we don’t get moving to shove this monster in a coffin, stake it through the heart and nail it down hard before turfing it in the ground and pouring concrete over the top.
The time to recommend antenatal HIV screening for all pregnant women has arrived Link
AIDS – Retrovirus Expression Regulated by Methylation?
by Cal Crilly May 18 2006
Glutathione Peroxidase – selenium, Aminoacids Overcome AIDS
OMNS April 26 2006
Will Nano selenium Help Prevent Avian Pandemic?
by Qu Yuan, Qu Lai and Qu Shaozhong, February 17 2006
We highly recommend you read the original article at www.newmediaexplorer.org/sepp/2006/05/30/
why_retroviruses_appear_in_aids_cancer_and_autoimmune_diseases.htm for the many additional supporting links and references it contains.