RTB: Improvement and recovery from Aids requires addressing all factors influencing health, and pushing back from the two major surrogate markers that dominate all current Aids treatment protocols: Viral Load and T-Cells. These surrogate markers fail to address or correlate with actual health concerns. Aids patients must push back from the mainstream’s slavish devotion to these two laboratory markers, and embrace a more complex view of health. Continue reading Viral Load and TCells
ScienceDaily (July 24, 2008) — Persons infected with schistosomes, and possibly other parasitic worm infections, may be more likely to become infected with HIV than persons without worm infections, according to a new study.
Researchers at the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (Atlanta, United States) and the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and Harvard Medical School (Boston, United States) found that the infectious dose of an HIV-like virus necessary to infect rhesus macaques was 17-fold lower in animals with acute schistosomiasis than in controls.
Continue reading Parasitic Worm Infections Increase Susceptibility To AIDS Viruses
Malaria Causes Aids, Nevirapine Doesn’t Help (even though it hurts), Viral Load Tests Don’t Really Work, Viral Load Tests Don’t Work For Sh*t.
Feel free to thread the needle with these, and tell me how they weave together… Continue reading Four Papers on ‘Aids’ that Make You Say, WTF?!
Your ‘Viral Load’ is either 3,849 … or 118,000 … or 259,018 – depending on the lab which is running your test – with the same sample.
What do these tests measure? What do they mean? Depends on your risk group. These tests are used to keep people in the testing, medication loop, once they’ve passed the first few rounds of Elisa “testing.”
Know your rights: You have a right to informed consent, a right to read and review all critical literature on a medical procedure before agreeing to undergo it. Continue reading HIV Testing Section
- Antibody Confirmation Tanzania.pdf
- AIDS Surveillance Africa Case Defns.pdf
- AIDS Virus-HIV Test
- Abbott Labs
- Cervicovaginal Antibodies (Negative women test positive).pdf
- False-Positives-in-Pregnancy-Hispanic.pdf [HTML Link]
- Fallibility Of Western Blot.pdf
- False Positive HIV Test.pdf
- False Negative Antibody HIV.pdf
- False Positive HIV because of HepB.pdf
- Flu Vaccine Causes HIV Positive.pdf
- HIV Screening in Russia
- HIV Assays For Screening Confirmation.pdf
- HIV Infected But Seronegative.pdf
- PCR-false positve in 59 year old man.pdf
- PCR – Failure To Quantify Viral Load Pregnant Woman.pdf
- PCR CDC Review.pdf
- Roche Amplicor PCR Test (1999)
- PCR versus HIV Culture.pdf
- Serological Diagnosis Recombinant Polypeptides1.pdf
- Transient Positive HIV Tetanus.pdf